Today’s world of business is ever-changing, however, one thing is consistent… the need for Business Administrators. Business leaders must be familiar with the new technology and advancements to efficiently streamline modern office practices. By earning an online Bachelor’s of Business Administration degree, you can learn the skills needed to achieve the position you desire in any type of industry that interests you.
A Bachelor’s program in Business Administration is one of the most versatile degrees a student can pursue. You will, most likely, explore topics in economics, marketing principles, business law, accounting, business statistics, as well as, leadership and management. Your skills can be used in careers such as a Marketing Coordinator, Healthcare Administrator, Advertising and Promotions Manager, Human Resources, Bank Management, or in a General and Operations Management position, just to name a few.
A Business Administrator’s responsibilities cover a wide array of duties. They often include overseeing the day-to-day operations of a business to help the company meet production and financial goals. They make sure that everything runs smoothly and efficiently, as well as, stays organized and profitable.
- A CRASH COURSE IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- 14 BEST ONLINE SCHOOLS FOR BACHELOR’S IN BUSINESS ANALYTICS DEGREE PROGRAMS
- 9 BEST ONLINE SCHOOLS FOR BACHELOR’S IN BUSINESS WITH A FOCUS ON RETAIL MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – Check out our additional FAQs below!
- What kind of job can I get with a Bachelor’s in Business Administration? Business Consultant, Human Resources Specialist, Sales Manager, and many more.
- Can I start my own business with a Business Administration degree? Yes, the BBA degree is perfect for entrepreneurs.
- How long does it take to earn a BBA degree? About four years, 120-course hours.
Table of Contents
- BEST ONLINE SCHOOLS FOR BACHELOR’S IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Our goal is that the following school recommendations will aid you in pursuing an online educational program that fits your wants and needs. In our compilation of 20 Best Online Schools for Bachelor of Business Administration Degree Programs, each school’s website is viewed to obtain degree-specific facts and tips.
In addition, information was gathered from various, highly reputable, publicly available sources ranking similar degree programs. The voices and opinions of the pupils attending colleges and universities offering this degree have been weighed and retrieved from various and viable sources from the web.
The below-referenced schools are all exceptional schools; therefore, Online-Bachelor-Degrees.com has chosen to classify these educators in a nonspecific order, for all demonstrate equivalent attributes and are deemed worthy of your review based on the following:
- 100% Online availability; providing a convenient and flexible learning format for those with busy work schedules or family commitments,
- Degree program designed to promote ethical business practices and proper training in the foundations of Business Administration; providing a wide array of business disciplines,
- Properly Accredited for easy transfer to a Master’s degree program,
- Financial Aid assistance, such as Grants, Scholarships, or Military Discounts,
- Training through innovative and easy-to-use technology used in today’s field of Business Administration,
- Offers many electives and concentrations in Business Administration, including Leadership and Management specializations,
- Provides adequate training for employment positions in Finance, Marketing, Accounting and Management, and more.
See OBD’s Methodology page which itemizes the wealth of criteria we use in order to develop the most accurate and up-to-date rankings on the web!